Toro 21" Heavy Duty Zone Start Toro OHV Push (22289)
This Toro 21" (53 cm) push, heavy duty walk behind mower features a Toro OHV with zone start. For the best productivity, we've included a 1 gallon fuel tank, Recycler cutting deck and the large, easy-empty bagging system. The deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy and cables are also protected with steel cable guards mounted to the handle bar. It's everything you want in a heavy-duty walk behind.
- Recycler® Cutting System - optimized for exceptional mulching and bagging performance
- Powered by a Toro OHV engine
- Large 9" x 2", lightweight co-polymer wheels provide a light footprint that is easy on turf
- Designed for durability with steel cable routing guards that keep cables protected from debris and trailering damage
- 4-Point Height of Cut: The robust design provides maximum life and durability. Front spring arms are contained within the wheels for ultimate protection. Cut in more conditions with heights ranging from 1" to 4.5"
- Commercial-Grade Wheels: Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs. These large 9" x 2" wheels also provide a light footprint that is easy on the turf.
- Easy Empty Bag: The large 2.1 bushel bag feaures an easy-empty design, making quick work of clipping disposal.
- Rear Bagging System: The wide opening and ramped profile of the tunnel maximize bag fill.
- Recycler® Cutting System: This patented cutting system cuts and recuts grass clippings into fine mulch and directs them deep into the turf to provide a "just bagged" appearance.
- Engine: Toro* OHV 159cc
- Fuel Capacity: 0.5 gallon (1.89 L)
- Cutting Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4.5" in .5" increments (2.5 cm to 11.4 cm in 1.27 cm increments)
- Number of Blades: 1
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Push
- Deck Material: Die Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Mulch and Bag
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited* Unit
- Bagger Capacity: 2.1 bushels
- Blade Design: 0.135" steel with blade stiffener
- Blade Engagement: Zone Start
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000+ ft/min (5,486 m/min)
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Certification: CARB, EPA, ANSI
- Crankshaft: 1" (25 mm) w/Steel Protector
- Deck Design: Recycler Cutting System / Rear Bagging System
- Height: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Length: 59" (149.86 cm)
- Lubrication: Splash Lubrication
- Steering Controls: Single Bail
- Transmission: Push
- Wheel Height: 9" x 2" (22.8 cm x 5 cm)
- Width: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Weight: 92 lbs (42 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Toro OHV
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.5 gal. (1.89 L)
- Deck Size
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch and Bag